Thursday, February 16, 2023 Filed in: Books
Feb. 3rd was my 80th birthday. This milestone caused me to reflect on my career as an author and a health educator. This motivated me to make a list of the books and articles I've written.
Books I have written:
- Mind Food & Smart Pills. Doubleday, 1989
- CIBO Per La MENTE (Food for Thought) Italian translation of Mind Food & Smart Pills. Apoire, 1992
- Alternatives in Cancer Therapy. Simon and Schuster, 1994.
- Nuove Terapie Dolci Anti-Tumor. Italian translation Alternatives in Cancer Therapy. Aporie, 1994.
- 疗“I‘Ö‘ã•i. Chinese translation of Alternatives in Cancer Therapy 1995
- How To Prevent Breast Cancer. Simon and Schuster, 1995.
- The Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Handbook. Lexi-Comp, 1999
- The Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Handbook. 2nd Edition Lexi-Comp, 2001
- The Natural Therapeutics Pocket Guide. Lexi-Comp, 2000
- The Nutritional Cost of Drugs. Lexi-Comp, Morton Publishing Company, 2004.
- The Pill Problem: How to Protect Your Health from the Side Effects of Oral Contraceptives. BookBaby, July 2015.
- Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3. White paper, May 2015.
- Let’s Have Healthy Kids. eBook, Nov. 2019.
- Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics & Postbiotic Metabolites: The New Frontier in Microbiome Science. FreshLife Media, 2020.
- Rapamycin, mTOR, Autophagy & Treating mTOR Syndrome. Praktikos Books. April 2022.
My articles published in the peer-reviewed medical journal Integrative Medicine
- Postbiotic Metabolites: How Probiotics Regulate Health. Feb. 2020
- Coenzyme Q10: A Miracle Nutrient Advances In Understanding. April 2020
- Rapamycin: Extending Health Span and Life Span. April 2022
- The Malnourished Microbiome: America’s #1 Nutritional Deficiency. June 2022
- Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3: A Breakthrough in Glutathione Therapy. Aug. 2022.
- A Tribute to Coenzyme Q10 Scientist Bill Judy, Ph.D. Oct. 2022
My articles that have been published in the Townsend Letter medical journal.
- Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3: A New Era in Glutathione Therapy. June 2017
- Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions. Nov. 2019.
- Postbiotic Metabolites: The New Frontier in Microbiome Science. June 2019.
- Microbiome-Disrupting Drugs, Dec. 2019.
- The Perfect Storm: Explaining the Loss of Microbiome Diversity and the Epidemic of Chronic Degenerative Diseases. Jan. 2020
- The Pill Problem: Oral Contraceptives Deplete More Nutrients Than Any Other Cass of Drugs. Feb/March 2021.
- Rapamycin: A Quantum Leap in Life Extension. May 2022.
- A Memorial to Coenzyme Q10 Scientist Bill Judy, PhD, Jan. 2023.
- Life Extension magazine: Integrative Medicine for Better Health. Interview/Ross Pelton Dec. 2000
- Life Extension magazine interview: The Rapamycin Story. Interview/Ross Pelton June 2022
- Today’s Chiropractor: Nutrition and Cancer by Ross Pelton March/April 1993
- Radio, television & podcast interviews: too many to count.