Do you like living on the cutting-edge of health and life extension? I do. It's my passion. Sign up to receive FREE HEALTH TIPS on how you can improve and extend the quality of your life, naturally.
Publicity for Rapamycin, mTOR, Autophagy & Treating mTOR Syndrome
1. February 2022: I was a guest on Ron Hoffman, MD’s Intelligent Medicine podcast, which is the longest-running MD-hosted podcast show on syndicated radio. Dr. Hoffman’s practice is based in New York.
2. Interview with Dr. Ross Pelton in Life Extension magazine, June 2022 issue.
3. I was invited by Steve Hotze, MD to be a guest and discuss my book on his weekly TV program named The Hotze Report. . Dr. Hotze’s Health & Wellness Clinic is in the Houston, TX area. Here is the link (fast forward past the opening ads to the 5-minute, 40-second mark where the interview begins.
4. On Tuesday, June 21st, I gave a zoom PowerPoint presentation to an organization named AgelessRx, which is an online longevity platform that was founded by Dr. Sajad Zalzala. AgelessRx strives to offer the highest level of accessibility and treatments for extending health span and life span. There were about 100 attendees on the call. AgelessRx is running a human rapamycin clinical trial named PEARL which stands for the Participatory Evaluation (of) Aging (With) Rapamycin (for) Longevity Study. The moderator (Andy) and Dr. Zalzala make opening remarks. My presentation starts at 8-minutes, 45-seconds.
5. My article Rapamycin: A Quantum Leap in Life Extension was published in the June 24, 2022, issue of the Townsend Letter medical journal.
6. My article Rapamycin: Extending Health Span and Life Span was published in the May 2022 issue of the medical journal Integrative Medicine.